Sunday, August 27, 2006

1-6-5

A haiku discussion in my writing group led to each of us being assigned a unique rule for creating a pseudo-haiku...


I
must write in one six five
and end it in grace

my
one-six-five fake haiku
must end in word grace

***

lust
ear neck navel lips eyes skin
no room for grace

***

if
the rose was not fragrant
will it still have grace

apple
green, sour, fresh, innocent
a scent of grace

man
tries to eat mangoes
messy and no grace

***

yes
stuttering emotions
leave no space for grace

love
an overrated emotion
may not lead to grace

he
did not even look at me
I accepted with grace

***

yes
i shall swallow my pride
and allow you grace

***

all
righteous religion
and not enough grace

***

If
the world ended today
would it be with grace

***

you
wear ignorance daily
as if it were grace

in
your blind innocence
is no sign of grace

No comments: